Monday, October 12, 2015

Kahoot!

Last week I stumbled upon Kahoot! If you haven't heard of it, Kahoot is an web based program for every student response and is device universal. My class tested it with a Social Studies review. I split the class into multi-age groups. I set the timer for two minutes to encourage scholarly peer discussions. Each student participated. Each student discussed with their peers. The class had a great chance to review when they talked to each other. Twitter reminded me of other great uses for Kahoot including flashcards and vocabulary review. Kahoot is a great classroom tool that I hope will stick around.

1 comment:

  1. I had only heard of Kahoot! remotely as something that students in K-12 were using. Your discussion above prompted me to check out the tool. I think it will actually offer quite a lot to me as part of my NLS. The possible quiz challenges and interactive learning will be great for my learners. Thanks for the tip!

    Any new insights or different ways that you have been using it since the post?

    ReplyDelete